Send and Receive Faxes Without the Need of a Physical Fax Machine
While faxing may seem like a thing of the past, many businesses still rely on fax capabilities to send contracts, signed documents, and other essential business paperwork to others. However, technology has evolved — you no longer need to to rely on bulky and costly phone-based fax systems.
Virtual fax services from Phoenix VoIP enable you to send and receive faxes without the need for a fax machine. With an online fax, customers and clients can still fax documents directly to your business phone number, and you can view them online — it is the ideal solution for businesses that send and receive faxes but are tired of dealing with the hassle and expense of using an actual fax machine.
The Benefits of Virtual Fax Solutions
- Send and receive faxes from anywhere in the world
- Eliminate the need for a dedicated phone line and bulky fax equipment
- Better manage and review online faxes through an easy-to-use interface
- Increase your savings by no longer buying paper and cartridges
- Always ensure your requirements are met with a scalable virtual fax machine
- Reduce the amount of paperwork and files and become more eco-conscious
- Gain access to your documents at any time
- Increase security in the management of information
What Can Phoenix VoIP’s Virtual Fax Services Do For You?
Virtual fax solutions give end users multiple options when it comes to outbound faxes, with support for sending from analog fax machines, email platforms, the PBX web portal, and a mobile app.
Receive faxes without a modem-based machine. A virtual fax machine will allow you to receive contracts, documents, and other business paperwork on an analog fax machine, PBX web portal, or email.
Avoid headaches by easily managing all sent and received faxes online with an easy-to-use virtual fax web portal. Sort faxes and files by date, sender, specific keywords, or the document itself.
Maintaining hardware infrastructures can be really expensive. Virtual fax solutions, on the other hand, are cost-efficient. Think of all that you can save on paper, ink, toner, and maintenance.
Don’t Overlook the Power of a Virtual Fax Machine
Phoenix VoIP virtual fax technology uses store-and-forward fax servers to eliminate problems typically caused by VoIP faxing. With the best virtual fax service, we offer multiple options for sending and receiving that makes the system easy to use.
Phoenix VoIP Offers Virtual Fax Services and Much More
When you get premium VoIP solutions from Phoenix VoIP, you get a suite of business communication features in addition to online virtual faxes:
- A business phone system with VoIP, hosted PBX, web conferencing, and more
- Toll-free, vanity, and local numbers that help establish your brand
- SMS messages that you can send and receive on your business number
Leave the Bulky Fax Equipment Behind
Receive faxes right to your business number, while you’re on-the-go, with virtual fax solutions from Phoenix VoIP.